Text

Hate it - Comment // Like it - Share it (I don't moderate the comments unless your an ass!)

Monday, July 6, 2020

Liberal By Design - Dump Trump Store

I have been making a lot of political and cause-based T-shirts lately I thought I'd share my Etsy store on this page.

It's called Liberal By Design, and of course with the election coming it is focused on soon to be the single term, President Trump. Check it out and let me know what you think below. 



A few of the Trump Shirts are below but check out the entire store for more...
And of course, they all come in multiple colors - the blue is just an aesthetic 
American Horror Story - Donald Trump

It's Like Watergate - But With Morons

Donald Trump - Nope Shirt

I also have mugs, tumblers and other products added all the time. If you are looking for great Liberal Progressive Democrat gifts and merchandise please check me out.

If you happen to be a conservative though it would really really bother me if you went and bought a few items and then burned them in protest. That would definitely show me!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment